“The restoration of historic buildings requires very specialist knowledge and techniques in order to maintain the construction as close as possible to it’s original condition.”
England’s rich heritage has left an abundance of historic buildings across the Eastern region and it is essential that these beautiful structures are maintained for future generationsMy love of history, combined with specialist knowledge and passion for structural preservation, means that your historic building project is in good hands. I continually apply my experience and understanding of historic properties in my work, utilising only traditional materials, tools and craftsmanship.
- Specialist period repointing and restoration
- Period brick and flint repair
- Brick and flint wall repointing
- Lime pointing
- Use of traditional hand tools
- Application of age-appropriate materials